PRAXIS aims to be a hub, a central place that facilitates and fosters the exchange of ideas and sharing of knowledge, through education, training and other interactive forums.
PRAXIS achieves this by:
- education and training, seminars, workshops and conferences;
- facilitation of discussions about research and ethics in the research, health care, academic and wider communities;
- development of resources and tools to enhance the ethical aspects of research and the research process;
- contributions to knowledge about ethics and ethical practice in research and the ethical aspects of research, research practice and regulation;
- provision of consultative and educational services to individuals and organisations involved in research